Legal textsAll the legal section of our Tarraco Arena website.
The present legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website tarracoarena.com of which AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. is the owner.
Browsing the website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, with the warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L., in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the trade and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, hereby informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L.
- Its trade name is: TARRACO ARENA
- Its CIF is: B64464332
- Its registered office is at: C/ MALLORCA, 18, 43001 TARRAGONA
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tarragona - Volume: 2270 Folio: 156 - Sheet no. T-45937
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
- Tel. 977211985
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: C/ MALLORCA, 18, 43001 TARRAGONA
All notifications and communications between users and TARRACO ARENA will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any of the means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its information are free and open access. However, TARRACO ARENA may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior formalization of the corresponding contract for the provision of services under licenses. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to TARRACO ARENA and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of TARRACO ARENA and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of TARRACO ARENA or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which TARRACO ARENA provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of TARRACO ARENA's computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of TARRACO ARENA or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, TARRACO ARENA or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to TARRACO ARENA without being transferred to the user any exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by TARRACO ARENA, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between TARRACO ARENA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by TARRACO ARENA of its contents or services.
TARRACO ARENA is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The owner of the website excludes any responsibility related to the availability, reliability and continuity of the website, although it will always try to restore as soon as possible the interruption and as far as possible to have alternative means.
TARRACO ARENA excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, TARRACO ARENA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, TARRACO ARENA disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. TARRACO ARENA does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. TARRACO ARENA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to TARRACO ARENA duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
4.1 BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
- Responsible: AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L.
- Purpose: To provide the requested services, maintain communications for the achievement of these and keep you informed about our activity in general.
- Legitimation: Execution of a contract. Consent of the data subject. Legitimate interest.
- Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except as required by law.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights indicated in the additional information, which can be exercised by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. - NIF: B64464332 - Postal address: C/ MALLORCA, 18, 43001 TARRAGONA - TARRAGONA Phone: 977211985 - Email: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested parties in order to provide you with the agreed services, carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, maintain communications regarding the same, as well as sending communications, including by e-mail, to keep you informed about our activity in general. How long will we keep your data? The data will be kept as long as you do not request their deletion, and in any case, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services
- Consent of the interested party: Sending of commercial communications about our activity in general.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except in the case of request for deferred payment or by legal obligation. In the case of deferred payment the user accepts that all personal data will be fully transferred to Aplazame from the time the user has initiated the contracting of the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance extends to third parties who had to access the files for the proper completion of the contract.
Data transfers to third countries?
No transfer of data to third countries is foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, in the legally established cases, you will have the right to the portability of your personal data.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, AGENCIA DE PUBLICITAT INTERNACIONAL CATALANA, S.L. will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to C/ MALLORCA, 18, 43001 TARRAGONA.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es
General Terms and Conditions
These General Conditions of Contract (hereinafter, "the General Conditions" or GC) govern the access and use of the website accessible through the domain name "tarracoarena.com". tarracoarena.comThe simple access to the Web Site, attributes to the user the condition of user (hereinafter, "the User") and implies the acceptance of all the terms included in these General Conditions. In case of not agreeing with these General Conditions, the User must abandon any transaction of purchase of tickets through the Sales Channels. By accepting these General Conditions, the User declares:
- That he/she has read, understands and comprehends the contents of this document.
- That it has sufficient legal capacity to contract.
- That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Tarraco Arena reserves the right to cancel any operation and/or cancel the User's account when there are reasonable suspicions, indications or evidences that the operation has been carried out in breach of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use, without prior notice.
Likewise, Tarraco Arena reserves the right to cancel the tickets if it could reasonably be considered that the purchase has been made fraudulently.
The User undertakes to indemnify Tarraco Arena against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a consequence of the breach by the User of any of the above-mentioned rules of use, and reserves the right to take any legal action it may be entitled to.
2. LINKED CONTENT AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links, which allow the user to access other pages that are not promoted in any case by Tarraco Arena and, therefore, it is not responsible for the damages that their unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness may cause to the User or to any third party. Nevertheless, Tarraco Arena makes its best efforts to prevent these circumstances and, as soon as it has effective knowledge of them, to proceed to their elimination.
3. CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
The main characteristics of the shows and/or events offered by Tarraco Arena can be consulted through the Website in the descriptive card with which they are presented.
The purchase of tickets is governed by these General Conditions, by any special terms and conditions that may be published on the Website and specified in the purchase confirmation email and, if applicable, by the terms and conditions of the organizers or promoters, which may be consulted on their respective websites.
The User may formalize the Contract in Spanish (Castilian), as well as in other languages when such option is available.
3. TICKET SALES
The Web page shows the purchase process and always before finalizing the purchase, the user has all the information related to the final price, and the breakdown of taxes and increases or discounts to which the user may be entitled.
If the purchase process is completed correctly, the purchase will be confirmed on screen, providing the purchase locator number, which uniquely identifies the purchase made. Additionally, the User will receive, at the email address provided, a purchase confirmation email.
Tickets may be printed directly by the user, or downloaded to the Wallet of the cell phone, from the confirmation screen or from the purchase confirmation email. In this sense, the user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of all data provided.
The scope of action of Tarraco Arena is that of intermediation in the sale of tickets, therefore, it does not exercise any control over the shows and/or events, over the availability of tickets for them, nor over delays, cancellations or any other eventuality that may give rise to a claim, such as visibility conditions, sound quality and accessibility among others. Any claim regarding the realization, suspension, modification or cancellation of the contracted event must be addressed to the organizer with the presentation of the ticket.
To avoid unfair practices on occasions and due to the nature and demand of the show, the maximum number of seats per credit card purchase may be limited. In those events where it is applicable, we will always try to warn the users about it.
Likewise, the resale of tickets is prohibited under the terms established in the current regulations. The resale of tickets, as well as any act aimed at such illegal sale, may be grounds for seizure or cancellation of the same without reimbursement or any other type of compensation.
4. PAYMENT PROCEDURE
In the purchase process, the User must indicate the required data and select one of the available payment methods. The ticket purchase system uses a secure server and encryption technology. Purchases may be subject to verification processes and security checks.
In the case of selecting the deferred payment mode at the end of the purchase process, the number of installments and the day of the month for the payment of such installments must be selected. Financing conditions: - When applying for the loan you will be asked; to make an initial down payment. The amount of your loan will be the amount of your basket minus the down payment. That is the amount we will finance in the number of installments you choose. For example, a 6 month financing will involve 7 payments, one at the time the loan is granted and 6 payments in each of the 6 months following the purchase. - Payments are made with the card provided by the customer to Aplazame. - The SMS sent by Aplazame for the processing of the credit application has no cost for you.
5. PRICE AND ADDITIONAL COSTS
The prices indicated for each ticket include, unless otherwise indicated, Value Added Tax (VAT), applicable direct taxes and, in any case, are expressed in Euro currency (€).
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The User must ensure, before processing the purchase, the accuracy and adequacy of the data entered, since it is not possible to return the tickets purchased once the purchase has been made. Not being able to attend the show or making a mistake when purchasing the tickets are not grounds for a refund. Tickets can only be cancelled due to possible technical or operative incidences, attributable to Tarraco Arena.
In this regard, the User may not exercise the right of withdrawal or termination provided for in the regulations on consumers and users, as this right is excluded for services related to leisure or recreational activities, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 of the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007.
7. RIGHT OF ADMISSION
For the general knowledge of the users, we inform that the Tarraco Arena has installed a video surveillance system with the purpose of capturing images inside the facilities for the safety of people and for the monitoring of the enclosures where the events take place.
Upon entering the premises, users may be subject to a search in accordance with the law. It is not allowed to enter with all those objects that could be considered dangerous by the organization.
Admission, in addition to all of the above, is subject to having a complete entry in good condition.
The ticket holder forfeits his rights upon leaving the premises.
It is up to the organization to allow or deny access to the venue once the event has started.
8. CANCELLATION OF EVENTS
Tarraco Arena has no control over the suspension or cancellation of the events, whose responsibility falls directly on the organizer, so any complaint about the cancellation of the contracted event must be addressed to the organizer with the presentation of the ticket.
In case of a refund claim, Tarraco Arena will be responsible for it.
Once the ticket has been purchased, no changes or refunds are allowed, only the amount of the ticket will be refunded in case of cancellation of events.
In case of cancellation, the user may request a refund within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of public communication of the cancellation, in the manner specified by the organizer by email. Only the entrance fee will be reimbursed, not being reimbursable any other expenses such as, but not limited to, management fees. Hotels, travel, meals, per diems, etc.
The ticket will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the concert due to suspension or modification that occurs once the event has started due to fortuitous causes or force majeure. The ticket will not be refunded in case of loss, deterioration, theft or destruction of the ticket.
It is the user's obligation to read and know the characteristics and particularities of each event.
10. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF THE CLAUSES
If any clause included in these General Conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such declaration shall only affect the provision in question, and these Conditions shall continue to apply in all other respects. The provision in question shall be deemed not to have been made.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions, available to the user on the website, may be modified by publication of a new updated version.
12. COMPETENT JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These General Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. Among others, by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, and Law 34/2002 of services of the information society and electronic commerce and regional regulations in force at the place of conclusion of the contract.
Any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Tarragona. The user may file the lawsuit in the city where he/she is domiciled in accordance with the applicable legislation.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of "cookies", helps us to improve the quality of our website, and lets us know which pages our users find useful and which are not.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
- Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, use security features, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a number of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website, showing advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
This website uses analytics and advertising cookies for the purposes described in the previous section. Specifically www.tarracoarena.com uses the following cookies:
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details are provided below:
Note: "Own" cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third-party" cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When a user registers for a Service with credentials from a social network, you authorize the social network to store a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and grants you access to the Services until it expires.
The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network they specify.
Below are links to information on how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS OPT-OUT BROWSER PLUGIN
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that information about you is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Exercise of rights.
*The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.