Curiosities about Raphael
Imagine being at a concert where the lights are shining and the crowd erupts in applause as a charismatic man prepares to take the stage. That man is Raphael, a living legend of Spanish music. But whatQo who is Raphael and what is his legacy? Read on to find out!
Who is Raphael?
Raphael, whose real name is Miguel Rafael Martos Sánchez, was born on May 5, 1943 in Linares, Jaén. Spain. Since his beginnings, in the 1960s, he has stood out as one of the most influential and beloved singers in the world of Spanish-language music. His unique voice and stage presence have made him an icon of Spanish-language music. His professional career began in 1962, winning first prize at the Benidorm Festival.
One of the most outstanding curiosities about Raphael is his concerts. He has taken his music to stages all over the world, leaving an indelible mark on every performance. His fans follow him loyally on every tour, eager to hear hits such as "Escándalo", "Yo Soy Aquel", "Digan Lo Que Digan" or "Mi Gran Noche".
Few tickets are left for his next concert, on November 11 at San Miguel Tarraco Arena.
5 Raphael's Curiosities
- Did you know that Raphael has sold more than 75 million records in his career? His success is undeniable.
- Her unmistakable style is characterized by her powerful and expressive voice, as well as by her elegant clothing.
- He has collaborated with internationally renowned artists such as Frank Sinatra and Tom Jones.
- Raphael has also ventured into film and television with twelve films of which he has starred in nine, further extending his legacy.
- He has toured more than 100 times throughout his career, performing in numerous countries around the world.
He is a legend, an icon of Spanish-language music and an artist who has left an indelible mark on the industry.
Experience it up close next November 11th in Tarragona, buy your tickets here!